3.26.2013

The "D" word

..DIET..
     Seriously it is the worst. I do weight watchers and it is amazing. I don't think it is really a diet though because I literally eat whatever I want. However, I just made 5 dozen cookies the other day, plus my mom sent a wonderful Easter package in the mail. The Easter package of course included.
Two packages with 6 in each.. ( one of these is 5 points)

These are just the best!


Therefore when it gets to be around 3:00 pm which is when I have the munchies and of course late at night after dinner. These guys stair me straight in the face plus the cookies! YIKES.. 
Fruit is "free points" as much as you want. Who wants to eat a Banana when you have awesomeness right in front of you. There is now just 5 cookies left. I gave some away. However as I sit here blogging to deter me from munching I am sitting here drinking as much water as possible and my little banana. I already had my diet coke that didnt help too much, and I am thinking I should just eat all 5 cookies then it wont be a problem anymore, they are ( 3 points each). Then the rest of the goodies ill hide away in a bag and save until this wonderful Easter weekend at the in laws. Then there I will splurge the whole weekend and enjoy all my chocolate and overly fill my stomach with homemade meals. My mother in law is an extremely good cook and I swear I gain ten pounds when we go there. I can choose to eat the goodies now but I am trying to be "good" through the week so I can completely enjoy my weekend. 
I dont like talking about the D word DIET because, seriously just enjoy life right? Dont diet, just be smart.
With my second baby I gained more while I was pregnant than with my first but thats ok. I am now back to my " pre pregnancy weight with my first" but my goal is to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight with my second. ( i was smaller before my second baby, than I was with my first) 
I feel blessed that breastfeeding helps shed the pounds right off. However this go around yes weights coming off SLOWLY but the baby jiggle is still present, that will take a bit more time. I am practicing patience with it. Baby is only 3 months almost so were ok..
I feel as though I cant possibly be the only one who gets munchie munch munch munch feelings too. right?

3 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

i'm tellin ya, a flexitarian lifestyle is the easiest way to go! :)and there is no point counting involved ;)

Nicole and Shaun J said...

When I did my Juice fast I noticed that all I do when I get bored IS EAT!!! So that definitely cut down after we stopped that. I have some amazing crackers that are semi healthy but taste like they aren't so I have been doing that. Or Ritz crackeres and cheese. Obsessed with cheese. Also, do this workout video with me! It's an easy 25 mins!

Nicole said...

right there with your "munchie munch munch munch feeling" So hard not to eat the Reese's or cookies, seriously who wants the banana? :)