1. lasinoh breastpads. These guys are the best I have never leaked with them, even when my milk first initially comes in which is like ( porn star) status its awesome but horrible at the same time lol.. I feel like a human cow haha
2. aden and anais swaddle blankets: These are awesome, i feel i can wrap up my baby the tightest in these.
3. swaddle me blankets: they velcro and are so easy to use. I like them when the baby is maybe 2+ months? quick and easy.
4. electric snot sucker: I didnt have one of these with truman. I just used the bulbs you get at the hospital.. Which is you use those too much it can actually cause more build up because it makes them flare up even more cause the buld is skinnier and can go further back. This electric gem avoids that but definitely does the trick..
5. Lasnioh Wipes: I know this is random. I only use this for a spits bath. Since baby doesnt need a fully emersed bath every day or get to have one until umbilical cord falls off when they are young. Someone told me about these. To use them to wipe them down and it smells delightful. Otherwise i use any type of wipes for little bums just these specific ones to wipe the smell of spit up away etc.
6. Cloth diaper as burp cloths: these are the best and most absorbent I feel like. yes they are just plain white but sew on a cute ribbon or cute piece of fabric and tada!! cute..
7. space saver high chair: if you are like us we live or have lived, will be living in a rental while in school still. therefore there is not much space usually. Which is why we got one of these to save us some space. Yes it takes up a chair but when baby isnt using it it just slides righ tunder the table with the rest of the chairs. we like it!
8. boppy.. makes breastfeeding a breeze!
I am thinking of many things but these are all what pop in my head right now, so they must be my top favs? I hope it helps if needed!