10.09.2013

Life and MY BOYS/// Emmett 9 months.. Truman 2 years

I missed posting Emmetts 8 month, because life has been busy. Truman for one keeps me going going non stop. At nap time I couldve posted but I didnt so o well. We did the dirty dash, end of summer parties, visitors, etc. We bought our first house! (pictures to come soon) so therefore I have been trying to find my inner creative side to come up with ideas for decorating. I still have some blank walls I cant decide on. Thank you pinterest for overload on fab ideas. Otherwise we are just happy and healthy, and living our life day to day! But doing lots and having fun in between.

MR EMMETT:
   You are not so much a baby anymore. You are still our baby. However, you love to follow Truman around the house and act like your as big as him. He sometimes can get a little rough but dont worry youll be big enough to wrestle with him soon enough. You guys carry on babababa conversations often and it is my favorite. Truman just thinks your so funny and will mimik you since you cant exactly speak as well as him. You love to be outside. If I bring you in and Truman is still out there you make sure to let me know thats not ok with you. You are one Happy baby always putting on a show with your sweet smile to anyone who gives you attention. We love you!
here are the 9 months stats. still tall and lean.
Height: 28.75 IN (66%)
Weight: 19.69 lbs (34%)



 ---Dear Truman. You are my firecracker. I know i already posted your pictures but I just want to write a little something. First of all you are the funniest, tender, spitfire, challenging child I know. You have started to pinch other kids. O boy it is a run for my money. It is so embarrassing to apologize constantly and every time we go to the park or play dates, for your pinching issue. You just blatantly will go up to other kids and grab their cheeks, therefore leaving claw marks/nail marks ;) also other times you mostly do it though because you havent quite figured out how to verbalize clearly and fast enough that you want what they are playing with or using. IE its their turn on the slide and you want to go down, but they are taking forever and not going. So obviously in your noggin pinching will solve it!! ahhh.. haha its funny but rough ( for all involved including me) I feel I have tried every way to discipline. I am still trying new tactics. I know you will grow out of it 'eventually" but till then ill keep trying until you get the clue.. wooo.. anyways. WE love you so much. thanks for making me laugh your so fun. I mean that. You love to turn on the piano and play the pre recorded songs and turn it up really loud and dance all around. You love helping me with anything I allow you to, feeding emmett, dishes etc. I love that you know what it means to get your shoes and put them on. I need to tackle potty training. dont you worry its coming soon..
We pushed your 2 year appointment until emmetts 9 month so we could do it as the same time. The doctor was shocked how much you had grown she made the assistant measure you again.
Here are you stats!
Height: 36.5 IN (85%)
Weight: 29.44 lbs (61%)

No comments: