2.03.2013

1 MONTH

Emmett is one month today! yay.. Were are adjusting well around here. I feel like the first month is a bit rough cause of how fragile newborns are and everything. We are on a pretty good schedule so that helps a lot. January was rough to be honest, adjusting, not really seeing the sun AT ALL and healing from postpartum and healing from giving birth.. But its all great were doing better.
Emmett is gaining weight great and Truman loves him so much, a bit too much, I'd rather have that than him resenting him. I love my boys.. I am going to do the month by month just like I did with Truman. I think its fun to see how much they grow!

EMMETT

TRUMAN                                                                                       EMMETT

We have heard how much they look like each other! Of oh Emmett is Truman Jr... I think maybe a little. They definitely look like themselves.. But Truman seems to be a lot MORE chunky, look at that noggin haha.. LOVE THEM

1 comment:

JoshandMegs said...

While I do think they look a bit similar at times, and definitely look related, I think they definitely have their own look to them :)