2.01.2013

A Father

I cant even begin to share how grateful I am for Tyler, and the amazing husband he is to me and father he is to our two little boys. He works very hard, sometimes longer hours a week than I'd prefer but that is ok. I am very grateful I dont HAVE to work and can stay home with our kids and be a mom. Which by the way is one of the hardest jobs. If you dont know try it you'll see.. However it is so FUN and totally worth it, I love it. I learn a lot. I am grateful Tyler is able to provide and portray what this video shows.
I am also grateful for my Heavenly Father. He has always been there to listen to anything I need to let go of and get off my mind. Even the things I dont want to talk to people about he is always there. Prayer is an amazing thing.
My earthly Father. Tim as he calls himself is a hoot. He cracks me up and I love talking to him. We are pretty close I would say. I am grateful he did the same for me as this video portrays. I never had a worry or thought about the little things like having food on the table. Now that I am a parent I understand and it makes me appreciate that much more.
This video I love and just wanted to share it. Fathers are amazing!

1 comment:

Jordan and Luke Stephenson said...

I loved that video! Thanks for sharing!