5.07.2012

rub a dub dub mr. big boy.. and the weekend

We have had Truman in the baby bath up until recently. He loved just relaxing with his big bellly in the baby bath cause he could just lay back and "zen" .. When we let him free into the big boy bath it was an all new adventure and he LOVED it. I sometimes still put him in the baby bath but for the most part he's now just our little fishy swimming around babbling up a storm. I must add about how awesome does this kids skin tone look.








I should probably blog more about all our adventures day to day, but i just write them in my journal and then on here is where i can post pictures and tell our stories. Its crazy to look back and read about them. and typing it a lot faster than hand writing and cutting pictures and glueing etc. so thank you blogger for this wonderful invention.. anyways..
We went to the capitol and walked around then walked down to a new awesome shopping area called city creek. I love it. It makes me feel like we are in a huge city almost like New York, its really not even close to anything like New York, but all that it has to offer is quite intriguing. We then went to dinner at a Puerto Rican Restraunt and it was DELISCH.! haha seriously though. we will definitely be going back.
Tyler's company get season tickets to the Jazz games, with some pretty good lower bowl seats, we went once with Truman and it was ok, but then recently went again with out him on a little date and that was fun. I love little simple dates arent they the best. For me its the simple things we do that make me just love "us" that much more.

Jazz game

at the capitol it was a little cold. ( i always hate when my ears get cold so i helped this kid out)




the three of us.. LOVE

I did a cartwheel and then regretted it afterwards. haha how sad i havent done stuff like that in seriously longer than i can remember. 

Matt and Courtney Polifka live near the capitol so we had a pit stop and swung Truman on their front porch baby swing.. which he loved!



At the Puerto Rican Place for dinner. SO GOOD



No comments: