5.10.2012

9 Months

Yes indeed the monthly new month post is here. Truman is 9 months. I am still breastfeeding him. However I am beginning to think about weaning him. 1. because he has two teeth and when he bites even your finger it HURTS..(the folowing could be TMI) but.. He hadnt bit me until a couple days ago. he nibbled but didnt bite that hard but it was hard enough of a nibble that it hurt. haha. Now i am nervous whenever i do feed him. 2. I also wouldnt mind weaning him because itd give me more of a break. However i dont want to wean until i can just wean him straight to cows milk because itd be cheaper, since i hear formula is crazy expensive. 3. i also dont want to because he eats all the calories from me which is awesome because i can eat whatever i want and the scale stays happy with me. so once i wean itll slowly just creep right back up. I love eating good food. I love to be healthy though too. but whatever. thats why i loved being pregnant and love breastfeeding. . eat whatever whenever, at least has been the case for me. because all the weight just shed right off of me and shed the inches too LOVE IT. i realize thats not the situation for all breastfeeding moms out there but ya. all in all breastfeeding is best for the baby too..enough about all that..however if any of you moms have any pointers for me for weaning a baby to formula please send them my way..



 (thank you k.o. who introduced me to ipiccy for those of you who used to use picnic for online editing and collages etc. this is the same thing she found)


Truman you are a champ. I seriously cant get enough of your smile and laughs. Lately you have been a total mamas boy and lucky for me most days cause when i want to cuddle your always willing. but when i dont and you just want me to hold you I may or may not get frustrated. For some reason you think the most convenient time is right when I am trying to make dinner :) pulling on my legs climbing in the fridge when i open it and the dishwasher, man you love the dishwasher. its like a race to close the fridge as fast as i can and the dishwasher before you grab any harmful things.. but we will work on that.. i always thought it was so cute when kids did that to their parents in the kitchen ha but now its just kinda cute ok..
You sleep 11-12 hours every night (HEAVEN on earth)...
and take two 1 1/2 to 2 hour naps one in the morning and one in the afternoon..
Thank you for being so good and happy love you.
STATS at 9 months:
Height: 29.25 inches (75%)
weight: 18.2 pounds (11%)
Head: 45cm (34%)

No comments: