4.12.2012

a month gone by

March completely flew by!
Truman and I went to Fresno to visit Grandma and Grandpa Hansen. To my Joy he decided to cut his first tooth while we were there.. He had a fever and was quite fussy for about half the time but that's ok. We still enjoyed the awesome sunshine, laid out poolside, and ate A LOT of yummy food. I didnt capture a ton of pictures but here are a bit.
Grandpa was awesome and got Truman to sleep so I got to enjoy Church

Loved the baby swing

Great Grandpa Winter and Truman became quite pals on the 14 hours car ride back to Utah. 

The buddies 

Great Aunt Becky blowing a bubble, Truman loved it and this is what it looked like.

Tyler's company gave us some Jazz tickets against the Kings. It was fun! and some pretty good seats i must say. Truman borrows some sound muffler ear things (i dont know what their called lol) I loved that it squished his face. We were very grateful for these beauties, without them Truman was terrified of all the noise. So they were a blessing to have too

I still cant figure out the color of this kids eyes? hazel grey maybe?

Conference weekend we went swimming in between sessions. I love going swimming, and am glad Truman is a fan of it too. This summer should be fun.






1 comment:

Nicole said...

you've got one smiley boy on your hands :) so fun!