4.12.2012

The Birthday Boy

So the MR. turned 25! I wanted to something like a huge shebang getaway or party. But if You know Tyler you know he DOES NOT like surprises. Very unlike me. So I still informed him we'd be doing something simple. Even then its still "big" to him. Tyler isn't big on Birthdays. I could wish him Happy Birthday give him a kiss and maybe a gift card and it'd be the same as if I gave him a cake, a cruise, a snowboarding pass, a surprise party whatever it may be. He just doesn't get what all the hype is about. Anyway for me birthdays are kind of a big deal. Tyler is starting to make me believe they aren't, but I wont give in and hop on that little train of his, he is starting to hop onto mine. His reasoning is the older you are the more it doesn't matter. I said come on TY were no OLD yet geez lol. I mean I expect at least some candles to blow out people! I like it when there is actually some thought into it. I mean You could just write me a letter and I'd be quite flattered. SO ANYWAY.
On Saturday we went to dinner with some friends to Texas Road House. Tyler got the honor of sitting on the saddle. It was funny. Then half of everyone came back to hour place to talk eat more food aka dessert, and play games. It was fun. Then on his actual birthday it was just us and the perfect day for him, minus the fact that he had to work. I am so grateful for Tyler and all his hard work to make it possible for me to stay home with Truman. Its such a blessing. Here are some pictures from the weekend.
Happy Birthday Tyler James Hardy!


Uncle Parker and Truman

The Two booths. There was too many of us to fit at one booth so we sat back to back
 

We are family 

Ice cream

Tyler completely embarrassed but loving it!

YEEEEEHAAAA!

Make a Wish

YAY he's a quarter of a century old.

Truman enjoyed Tyler's balloons more than he did but that's OK.


Love this kid. any guesses on that eye color please let me know. Haha cause we have no idea. I just guess I will say grey hazel? is that even a color?

No comments: