4.12.2012

8 Months

8 Months and cruising. Seriously I love this kid. He knows when a camera is in front of him. If he is hysterical and crying I can whip out my camera and he just stops and smiles its too funny. 
I dont have any "stats" this month since the next time we go to the doctor isn't until 9 months. So next month they will be coming your way. However we do have some new milestones. Truman now has 2 little bottom teeth, is crawling around and now has crazy rug burn on his poor knees i feel quite bad for him. But we put but cream on his knees and it helps haha. He pulls him self up on the couch and that's a funny treat to see his little eyes trying to catch ours so that we can see him. However due to this new trick of his he falls straight back A LOT.. so I am trying to not give in so much to comforting him and trying to help him to learn not to cry every time he falls since there is many more to come!
Here is his 8 month picture. which right after he decided to crawl off the chair and it was very traumatic for all. I felt soo bad. But hey i also caught the beauty of the aftermath :) 








ALLLSSSOOO: I must add that we kind of celebrated Easter early, and had a family dinner after general conference on Sunday. I saw a thing on Pinterest for making colored deviled eggs and wanted to try it. So I said I'd bring the deviled eggs and forewarned they wouldnt be like nay "ordinary" deviled eggs. So here is how they turned out. I thought they were pretty neat. They were gone like hot cakes. 

No comments: