12.07.2011

our little fishy..thanksgiving..

When my family came to town we got together with my moms side and went swimming. It was Tru's first time. He loved it. I think it more relaxed him rather than hyped him up. Can a 4 month old really get that hyped up anyway. Thanksgiving was nice. We played in a turkey bowl in the morning, ate some food,took a nap,and went to see the lights at temple square. Also we met up with the amazing Oakdens. They are so cute and hilarious you cant not smile when your around them.


pooped in grandma Bevs arms after swimming

early Christmas present 
the Oakdens
nap with Uncle Parker
twinners
My Favorites 

3 comments:

Kendra said...

how fun! Looks like Truman had a great first Thanksgiving.

Nicole said...

fun! I love that last pic of tyler and truman :)

Kelly and Tyler said...

You look great. You're little boy is so cute!