8.04.2011

REALLY!? REALLY!?

So this past week we went to California for my older brothers wedding it was a blast! Yes even at 36 weeks pregnant. I still boogie boarded, attended Disneyland, and flew in an airplane. I loved it! Pictures will come soon, I am too lazy to upload them right now but wanted to write whats been going through this crazy mind of mine.

I was thinking the other day, jeez I cant believe My brother is married. I am no longer the only married person in the family! Even more crazy I CANT BELIEVE I AM PREGNANT.. Its still so unreal to me. I feel I have been blessed with quite the easy pregnancy. I was laying some clothes out the other day for the little guy that'll be here in less than 3 weeks, and it hit me like wild fire. AM I seriously having a child. I just feel like I have a big belly is all and it just randomly squirms and wiggles. I am nervous anxious excited, all the above. Any advice, please shoot it my way.

4 comments:

Harrison and Christine said...

You will be such a cute, wonderful mommy :)

paige and jord said...

whit! i need to see more cute pics of that cute belly of yours. i cant believe you are having him so soon. im excited to see pics!!
some advice of the top of my head..... well. first, let the nursery take him during the night while you are at the hospital! its the only couple nights you will get some rest, so take advantage of it before you go home and get NO REST! ;) another thing, take everything from the hospital that you can! take diapers, wipes, bum creams and every item of "recovery" for YOU that they give you (you will see when you get there). seriously, take everything that you can!
those are a couple things i can think of right now. but whit, you will do so great! i actually really enjoyed the hospital because everyone is waiting on you hand and foot. you get your food brought to you, and the nursery takes the baby when you want. its the first days and weeks at home that are the hardest. i have never cried so much in my life ;) but have faith and confidence in yourself. its all so exciting and incredible! i cant wait to hear all about your experience, and to see pics of the little one. GOOD LUCK with everything! love ya girl.

JoshandMegs said...

Whitney! I found your blog :) I will now be adding you to my list.
Well I gave you advice at the shower, but if I think of some amazing words, I'll get back to you ;)
I am not on my second, and it seems just as surreal as with Abigail. I don't think it feels "real" until you see them, and even then it doesn't. ha. I am wicked excited for you guys!

:Brittany: said...

Whitney!! Congrats again girl!! You're going to love being a mommy!! Good luck girl!!