5.26.2011

...RaNdOm...

I have a million things each day that run through my mind. I dont even know where to begin. I figure that by writing things down that keep running through my mind, it'll help clear it! SO here it is...

FIRST I like to watch the Bachelor and Bachelorette and Tyler watches it with me! Surprised?

Dont be fooled cause he usually has his picks of who will make it to the end by the 2 episode. Yes we might count this as our"family night" on Mondays, but ill add for sympathy that we have started to have a lesson along with it. Now I'll tell you we both think this show is completely a joke but so dramatic its hilarious. On this season there is a man on it who is from salt lake city, He is a schmuck to say the least however, we have 3 mutuals friends! weird? yes. I discovered I am friends with his younger brother on Facebook as well whom i have never met? does that count as 4 then? I know theres only been one episode, however if you are a viewer, what are your thoughts on this Bentley man from Salt Lake? or this season in general?


SECOND there has been previews for the new movie coming out Mr. Poppers Penguins. Tyler asked me if I ever read that book as a child,I said no I was all about Go Dog Go, Green Eggs and Ham, Bernstein Bears type thing do you remember those? He said no Mr. Poppers Penuins would've been one of your first "chapter books" each chapter is like 3 pages and the book is short. We then started discussing our first chapter books. I said I read the girly ones, I remember people reading Goosbumps and Animorphs or something. He laughed and said awh you were "the baby sitters club" I laughed forever that he even knew it, and I didnt. I probably didnt remember, because when we were forced to read in class for "sparthenian reader" I probably acted like I was reading and was really paying more attention to what was around me and what other people were reading, and passing secret notes or something. Do you remember these books? What did you like as a starting reader?



THIRD why is it that when I am not pregnant and "trying" to be good, its so easy to pack on pounds like nothing. But when I AM pregnant and actually "need/have" to gain weight its slower and a tad harder. I am predicting its going to all pack on way fast the last 2 months? which is not whatd I'd prefer, I'd like to slowly pack it on instead of all at once but what can you do right? o well.. On the same note I am going to Fresno for a Baby shower and just to enjoy, I am so excited but cant decide if I am more excited for seeing everyone or the yummy food places only found in Fresno!

ZENI-YA salad i cant even explain this goodness... Me-N-Ed's pizza is the best thin crust pizza you'll ever have


Dog House grill Tri-Tip, many in Utah dont know what I am talking about when I say Tri-Tip, need i say more.....Japanese Kitchen.. Teppanyaki I know there is places like "Benihanas"? however according to my brother Lyndon it Jap Kitch doesnt even compare to Benihanas. So?

FOURTH so we live in Salt Lake and are loving it. I am going to be Volunteering at This Is The Place Monument so come visit me. I have just been being suzie homemaker and pregnant since we left Provo, So I am grateful for the opportunity to be volunteering and helping with anything I can until Baby comes. Since its quite impossible to get a job for 3 months with vacations in between. I feel great! I just have a protruding middle section, which by the way has started to actually throw off my balance when i wear heals its kinda sad, but Im working on it..

FIFTH I have many boy name ideas running through this mind everyday. Any ideas, some would be great, however were not "naming" the little man until we see him.

SIXTH I think about this way awesome couple at least once a day.


I am so excited for their wedding besides the fact I dont know how huge ill be at 36 weeks, I just hope I can see my feet...But DISNEYLAND with everyone will be the greatest..




SEVENTH is this not the most random blog post ever and long? I am sorry but to those of you who read this blog thank you for listening/reading. Any thoughts on anything I mentioned?

3 comments:

Josh - n - Jonet said...

Whitney,

FIRST, Josh watches Bachelor and Bachelorette with me too. (Don't let him know that I am telling you though!) I love the drama of the show. It is our date night after the boys go to bed on Mondays. :)
SECOND, I miss you guys!!! We will not be here for the shower and I am so sad. We will have to get together soon though.

THIRD, I think Nixon is a cute name! Also, good idea on not "naming" him until you see him. We follow that same rule.

FOURTH, You are great and I hope you guys are doing amazing!! We miss you both!!

Love, Josh and Jonet

The Everyday Wife said...

IN LOVE with all of those restaurants! mmm. :) Love you!

Courtney and Matt said...

Ok so I did watch the Bachelor on Monday and why is it that all the people that go on the show from Salt Lake are a bunch of Crazies! It gives us a bad rep. First Michelle now this guy. What the heck. I had a crush on a boy in the 3rd grade that loved goosebumps so of course I got into them too. haha. You wont be miserable at Disneyland Tyler will be pushing you around in a wheel chair. Plus it is the Happiest Place on Earth. I still kinda hope you go into labor there. haha hey better there then on the plane. :) Welp that is all I have to say. This post was super random but I like it!