5.09.2011

..And there it is..

...HE FINALLY DID IT...
..Tyler Graduated from the BYU Marriot School of Business..
And now were Living in Salt Lake City, UT which I am liking, I wasnt too excited about it, but there is more diversity here than I thought, I guess I just figured Provo is the same as anywhere else in Utah but o i was wrong. The second hand smoke, people buying alcohol at the grocery store, tank tops, short shorts, tattoos, different ethnicities,and same sex couples, for some reason makes me feel right at home. Tyler says its probably cause thats what reminds you of California, I said your probably right, he also asked me, "does her immodesty make you happy" when we were strolling at the gateway. I dont remember my response but, Salt lake City definitely has its diversity for me, and its refreshing..

We were invited to a Murder Mystery Dinner and got to play dress up, I must say it was quite fun. Tyler's outfit I thought won for sure..He was a Regal Military Officer (including sword).. and I was a Regal Princess..

Also I am starting to show.. My belly button is starting to pop. and if I lay in just the right position, and laugh, it completely comes out which when it happened for the first time I freaked out and was extremely grossed out by it... I naturally have an inny soo having a half outty but full outty at times intrigues.. haha here are some pictures of the last little while..I dont think I have mastered the hand placing to show the bump, and how to make it a non awkward picture.. but it will have to do..

(seen in earlier post)...at 16 weeks...
...at 20 weeks...
...at 24 weeks...


2 comments:

beau&lindee said...

awh. whitney, you look beautiful in those pictures.
i can't wait to see you in july:)
also, so glad you're liking slc!
miss you.

andy & lo said...

hot momma!
yay for belly pics :)
& yes, slc is definitely not in the provo bubble haha.