4.05.2013

Jambalaya

Ok I feel like all I am posting about is FOOD! I do love to eat. I swear breastfeeding I am even more hungry than when I am pregnant. HA
I Told Tyler last weekend I wanted to make him Jambalaya. His response was NO i hate Jambalaya.
Me- you've never even had it.
Tyler- I know but I dont like it..
Me- what do you think it is.
Tyler- isnt it that stuff they make in Louisiana its almost like a soup thing with shrimp?
Me- umm no thats probably Gumbo that your thinking about.
Tyler- ya your probably right.
Me- Yes Tyler of course I am right ( i am always right ;)  )  jk

A girl that lives by me was telling me how she was going to make Jambalaya, but was waiting until her husband got home to help with the baby since its kind of a process. A process? I thought it just intelled a box of rice that says jambalaya and you add either chicken or sausage?. She was making it solely from scratch. ( you go girl ) I am sure itll be better though.
Anyways so here is what I am doing.
One box of this


Then I am adding some Chicken cut up!
The Mr says there should be a meet at every meal. Otherwise he feels like he doesn't get all that full? Whatever, if I am the one cooking sometimes there is meet and sometimes there isnt haha
Dinner is served most the time around these parts. If I dont make something the Mr will make mac n cheese or grilled cheese or? He can bbq too. But if i want a nice balanced meal I usually do it. I am glad that he understands me though if dinner is served its a big deal for me. HAHA Kids are a little bit demanding. However also if dinner is served, I dont do dishes. I HATE DISHES. Also that means that the house is probably upside down from my ever so spunky and curious toddler who roams while I cook. YAY!!

PS. Weight watcher doers 
1 cup prepared of the rice is 5 points
and 1/2 cup chicken cut up is 3points
MEAL= 7 points
throw in some veggies ( which are free ) good to go



No comments: