1.23.2013

2013 so far

Basically its been crazy!
Jan 3: Emmett was born
Jan 4: Grandma Hansen passed away
Jan 5: I had high blood pressure got put on meds in hospital to lower it
Jan 6: supposed to go home but, couldnt due to high BP ( awesome), Emmett was discharged but still got to stay at hospital with me therefore TY had to stay too.. While he was going through discharge they found a heart murmur which totally did not help my BP
Jan 7: my BP was ok and we all got to go home but I am still on meds and monitoring it
Jan 11: Saw cardiologist for Emmett, heart murmur confirmed its tiny and should close alone.
Jan 13: Truman fell landed weird getting off wicker basket and started to limp
Jan 14: Truman walking better and climbing on everything.. was on top of small garbage can and fell now wont even use his right arm. called the doctor at 113 and they said to get there to be seen by 1150 i looked like hell lol. so we rushed over took both kids that was awesome. was there 2 1/2 hours not to bad. Truman had x-rays but no visible broken bones. However he got a splint and flu shot what a traumatic day for him. since we were already there and were going to come back 3 days later for Emmetts 2 weeks appointment they just did everything then, it was nice since my mom was with us.
Jan 22: Truman has 2 back mullers on bottom and 2 side bottom front teeth coming in.. night time sleep has been great but Naps thats another story!..
Today Jan 23: My days have been a blur. I feel a little bit of cabin fever but its so dang cold outside. I dont know why people LOVE Utah, but thats ok I love it for now :) and am happy. We are very busy.
Newborns are freaking hard.. yes I said freaking and i know many dont like that word but its the truth. Once they sleep a bit longer at night I am happier. Tyler has to remind me that Emmett is barely almost 3 weeks. We will get there just be patient. Breastfeeding is awesome since it sucks calories right out of you and helps you to slim down, but man its demanding. Sometimes I cry at 2:00 am and tell Tyler he should get some boobs. JK JK.. but its ok I am just adjusting. 2 kids is an adjustment as well.. We are happy and growing and adjusting over here. living the dream loving the life we live.
Welcome to our 2013 so far!!!

2 comments:

:Brittany: said...

Oh good Lord! What a month girl. I would definitely be crazy by now! Youre such a trooper. Poor Truman! Super bad timing! Mals got the flu when Colt qas 3 days old so she spent the next four days at kims and I cried in the middle of the night too. Oh dear! Youre doing great!!!

Nicole said...

Busy, busy!! Always love your sense of humor :) When both of our lives calm down a bit we should chat ;)