8.22.2012

12 months

Truman you have officially become a little boy and not just my baby. I am proud of my self and Tyler that we have obviously done something right to be here with you now. I can parent yes I can. haha. You are just cruising around mastering walking more and more everyday its pretty funny to see. You picked it up just before you left for fresno but once we got home you started getting even better at it. You dont revert back to crawling anymore. You get back up when you fall and keep walking. Its great! However Its more busy for me. I took your last monthly picture. I am glad I did month by month its fun to see you change and grow up!
LOVE YOU





2 comments:

Kelli Warren said...

Those monthly pictures are such a great idea!

Heather.H said...

He is so adorable Whitney!! So fun to see how much he has changed!