6.07.2012

10 Months

Today when I was changing the number on the button for the pillow that says the number of months for the picture. I thought to myself holy smokes I only get two more times to do this. Maybe I should think of another thing to do. Maybe a yearly picture sure?
Well if you read prior posts you know that Truman has this recent smile thing going on. He scrunches his nose squints his eyes and sometimes tilts his head back. I have no idea where he got it from but we find it entertaining. When i was looking at the pictures from today I realized he is changing more and more into who he is and what he is going to look like. He doesn't look as much like he did in the younger months of his life. He is growing in some hair in the back, soon we will get some on top but that's ok. Its curly which is funny so he kinda looks like joker when we put lotion in it and make it all crazy.



Month by Month





No comments: