9.07.2011

Labor Day

This past weekend was fun. I am so grateful Tyler doesn't work weekends or holidays. His job is the greatest. On Labor day we went with some friends to a park above the capitol and the view was beautiful, and I happen to not catch a picture of the great view, however I got some randoms.

Tyler in action being funny


Miss Sara and little Milo
Gabe, mike and christian playin woofle ball

Sara and Mary

Tyler and I

Tyler playing Mr Dad with Truman


I also have just a thought. I love watching Ellen and the other day she made me laugh quite a bit. She said when you go to Olive Garden, they say "when your here your family" how are you family? If you were family you'd eat for free and you don't eat for free there. 

1 comment:

Courtney and Matt said...

I had fun playing with you guys this weekend!