11.15.2010

Picture Overload


..Part of our Living room..
.. Being festive for Fall yeah,, for harvest blocks..(thanks Lani)
...The Lou...
..with the help of my Mother in-law.. I made this Quilt..
..not the finished product but an idea..

....Mike"the situation"....."snooki"
Halloween Party ...How did we do on look alike?...

...Farmtastic Fun and Fright...
..Fairytale land..
...the group...

..Byu football games, GO COUGARS...
.. Meeting Grandma Soelberg..
...My Awesome Parents came to visit us this summer in Twin Falls..

....Take one.. dating... April 2006...... ....Take two... married...May 2010....
The day in the life of my summer.. i cant pass a tractor thank you..
The best road trip buddy ever... my little nephew Luke..

Buggy Ride and the 4th of July
Hansen Family Pictures

Fogg Wedding

..Summer time at the lake..
..Trip to Boise for the weekend with Greg and Mandy..( yeah for the Anniversay Inn)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Your Halloween costumes just made my night. I laughed for like 5 minutes. Seriously, just a dozen spray tans away from the Jersey Shore! Love it!
And love that you're blogging again! yay!

Kara said...

whit your apartment is so cute! I seriously love it. I am so proud of you for updating your blog with pics. keep it coming! I love the updates! :)

Unknown said...

fun!! yall are so cute we seriously need to do our double soon!