2.20.2010

ThOuGhTs..

1. sometimes i like to break out into singing and dancing because i just do
2. We went to Twin Falls Idaho for Valentines & it was a nice getaway
3. I cant decide what to do in school, therefore I am taking a break! just for a year until ty graduates then i will know by then hopefully what i want to get a bachelors in. i switched way to many times " one week i was a nurse, then a ultra sounds tech, then a teacher, then a physical or occupational therapist, and many more" ( hey i have an associates degree, and many skills so for now i am good to go) / Tyler is busy busy with school its a Saturday and he has been at school since 9 this morning with a couple breaks with me but still...
4. We are looking for internships for Ty this summer.. its crazy not knowing where we will end up.
5. I have started learning how to play rugby and love it, i also run ( try to run) lol its hard to run for a long long distance when there is not a ball involved, maybe i will discover this runners high people talk about and change my mind, but it doesn't look near in the future anytime soon
6. doing this "thoughts" thing is kind of nice because now my mind is clear and i am actually thinking about NOTHING haha..speaking of something interesting i saw on you tube was the difference between men and womans brains and how they work, its called women's brains vs mens brains...
7. i didn't want to do six thoughts cause i like the lucky number 7 better, but anyway thats my thoughts...

1 comment:

Chelsea @ J+C..And Kenzie said...

Take your time to figure out what you want to do. Trust me.. I went to college for 3 years before I decided to get into the vet tech program (and i love it.) I wish i would of done it straight out of high school.

Hope you guys are doing well.