8.26.2009

End of Summer

---Lake Powell---


...We Achieved new goals...

...Saw Some Beautiful and Interesting things...
---Work---

...Made Some new FRIENDS...Tyler and Mike.. Me and Annie...


---Fresno---
...Tyler is an Amazing Husband and let me go home...
-Beau is a cousin who I have been like a sister to and he a brother to me our whole lives-
-My Grandparents have been a very big part of my life-
-My Family is the most important part of my life-
...I just want to voice how grateful I am for them in my life. I married the most amazing guy ever which is so cliche to say but it was not just him that I married it was his family also. I could not ask for anything better. I love being with Both My family and Tyler's Families.

---With My family when we get together it consists of---
-Loud noises lots and lots of it
-Talking a ton-
-Laughing-
-eating just to eat-
-eating until the foods gone instead until were full-
-My grandpa raised us all with a Mauri culture life style when we get together so we do dances and sing, sing LOTS-
-laughing-
-being CRAZY -sometimes literally-
-Have the gospel in our lives-
-Keeping the spirit present anywhere and everywhere we are and in anything we do-

---With Tyler's family it consists of---
-Hunting-
-shooting-
-Hard work- Literally-
-Talking Lots-
-Laughing-
-Have the Gospel in our lives-
-Keeping the spirit present anywhere and everywhere we are and in anything we do-
-eating just to eat-
-homemade anything you can think of (thank you Mom Hardy (Lani) ) from FOOD to quilts to bags pretty much awesomeness-
- I have been officially initiated into the Hardy family at least i like to think so ( i love carp shooting)-

3 comments:

Harrison and Christine said...

SO FUN! I love your family too! And I can't believe beau is already home! I want to see you soon!

The Hardy's said...

you forgot massive butter intake on the hardy's ;)fun seeing you guys.

The Hardy's said...

p.s. i like your birdies on the top of the blog, very cute